The KSM137 is an end-address condenser microphone with a single cardioid polar pattern. Designed for studio use, yet rugged enough for live applications, the KSM137 can withstand extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL). Its low self-noise and extended frequency response make it ideal for recording instruments.
Versatile, durable, and precise, the KSM137 is an outstanding microphone for instruments ranging from percussion to wind, strings to brass, and piano to guitar.
- 1 – A100C Case
- 1 – A100WS Windscreen
- 1 – A57F Stand Adapter
Cardioid instrument microphone delivers excellent sound isolation and superior transient response. It features a gold-layered Mylar diaphragm, preamplifier for transparency, subsonic filter to stop low frequency rumble, and a pad for handling SPLs.
Cardioid instrument microphone offering excellent acoustic isolation and unbeatable transient response. It features a gold-plated Mylar diaphragm, a preamp for transparent transient response, a subsonic filter to eliminate low-frequency noise, and an attenuator to handle various SPL levels.
Recommended applications: close-range sound pickup of electric instruments, drums, brass / woodwind instruments, choirs, and even bass instruments such as double bass and kick drum. The KSM137 is just as ideal both live and in the studio.
The KSM137 microphone can withstand extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL). It has a high output level, low self noise, and reproduces low-frequency sounds exceptionally well.
- A very constant cardioid polar pattern.
- Lightweight, ultra-thin 2.5 micron Mylar® diaphragm and 24 karat gold plated for excellent transient response.
- Small, discrete, class A transformerless preamplifier for extremely fast and transparent transient response with no crossover distortion and minimal harmonic distortion.
- It uses the highest quality electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors.
- Subsonic filter that eliminates low frequency noise (below 17 Hz) caused by mechanical vibrations.
- 3-position attenuator (0 dB, 15 dB and 25 dB) to accommodate extremely high sound pressure levels.
- 3-position low-frequency filter that reduces background noise and counteracts the proximity effect.