The Shure Microflex? MX153 provides outstanding clarity in an extremely comfortable over-the-ear design. This professional subminiature earset microphone is ideal for applications in which improved gain before feedback over lavalier microphones is desired. Delivering exceptional speech clarity, the MX153 is ideal for corporate presentations, houses of worship, A / V conferencing, and live sound reinforcement.
Earset headworn omnidirectional microphone delivers exceptional speech clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect. It features CommShield technology to stop RF interference, 3 color options, 3 windscreens and a protective pouch.
- Subminiature omnidirectional cartridge offers superior clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
- Terminated with TQG / TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- CommShield® Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Kevlar™ reinforced soft flex cable
- Includes protective storage pouch, 3 windscreens, and collar clip