The MX183 omnidirectional miniature lavalier condenser microphone is designed for use in speech applications such as broadcast presenting, speeches, lectures and for use in houses of worship.
Microflex® Lavalier microphones bring a new level of sophistication to personal voice reproduction. Like all Microflex family microphones, the Lavaliers use Shure’s interchangeable condenser cartridges, available in cardioid, supercardioid or omnidirectional polar patterns. That means you can be sure there is a Microflex Lavalier that’s right for your application. Compatible with all Shure wireless bodypack transmitters, their high sensitivity and wide frequency response guarantee great sound.
Omnidirectional lavalier microphone offers an interchangeable condenser cartridge and consists of a windscreen and a dual tie clip for 2 microphones. It features wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate and balanced sound reproduction.
All Microflex series mics use interchangeable capsules (optional) and allow you to select a cardioid, supercardioid or omnidirectional condenser capsule, simply by unscrewing it from the top of the lavalier mic.
The MX183 has been designed for wired use and includes an in-line preamplifier and 1.2m cable with TA4F connector. For wireless applications, it is preferable to use the WL183, as it is the same microphone, without the previous one, and can be connected directly to any of Shure’s wireless pouches.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal choice for each application
- Rotatable tie-clip that pivots in 90 degree increments for placement flexibility
- Supplied snap-fit foam windscreen that controls breath noise and stays on securely
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Supplied dual tie clip holds two microphones for dual miking applications