Configurable mute button accessory, powered by PoE designed for Shure networked audio products, PoE-powered, configurable mute button accessory designed for Shure networked audio products, including Microflex® Advance ™ microphones as well as IntelliMix® P300 and IntelliMix DSPs, and ANIUSB-MATRIX. One or many of the low-profile touch-sensitive mute buttons can be configured to mute one or more microphones, depending on user needs or room settings.
- Mute button
Press to mute connected devices. Toggle, push-to-talk and push-to-mute modes are also available.
- Mute button tube
Insert it into the hole in the table.
- Luminous ring
Open the mute button in Designer to control color and brightness.
- Network port
Connect a Cat5e (or better) cable that supplies Power over Ethernet (PoE) here.
- Reset button
- Network Reset (press for 4-8 seconds): resets all Shure control IP settings to default.
- Factory Hard Reset (press for more than 8 seconds): Restores all configuration and network settings to factory default.
- Power cord
Connect it to the 8-pin power connector on the base.
- Power cord connector
Connect the 8-pin power cable here.
It sits below the tabletop and provides power and control signals to the mute button.
Use to fit tube fitting into 7/8 or 1 inch ( 22 or 25 mm) holes .
Use the spacers to adjust the position of the network port on the base under the tab
Configurable PoE-powered mute button accessory designed for Shure networked audio products
- Design system configuration software for easy installation and configuration
- SystemOn ™ asset management for remote administration and troubleshooting
- Powered by PoE
- Compatible with third-party control systems using programmable control sequences
- LED ring with configurable colors and brightness
- Configurable as toggle, push-to-talk and push-to-mute function
- IPX1 rating
- Easy table installation in 1 «(25mm) or 7/8» (22mm) holes
- Available with and without the microphone icon.