The Access Point includes a Dante networked audio connection that supports up to 10 input channels and 10 output channels. In addition, an analog XLR audio input and output permits connection of a wireless microphone for a presenter or an external sound reinforcement system for an audience.
The MXCWAPT includes an information display and controls for basic system configuration without a laptop. The unit is powered by a standard PoE switch or power injector. The access point can be mounted on the wall or ceiling with the included mounting bracket and paintable cover, or placed on a table for temporary meetings.
- Controls up to 125 MXCW640 wireless conference units
- Bi-directional wireless connection provides audio to and from conference units and enables real-time control of all settings
- Operates in 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz frequency bands, including DFS spectrum
- Automatic frequency coordination, interference detection and avoidance
- Dante digital audio (10 inputs/10 outputs)
- Analog audio input and output (XLR)
- One Ethernet cable for audio, control, and PoE power
- AES-128 encryption for enhanced privacy
- Display for basic system configuration without a laptop
- LEDs indicate power, wireless connection, and network status
- Includes wall / ceiling mounting plate