With a low-profile design, MXW6/C allows flexible placement with excellent audio capture on any surface in front of one or multiple speakers.
All Microflex Wireless transmitters deliver vivid lifelike sound, intelligent wireless performance, encrypted transmission, and advanced rechargeability for conferencing and presentation applications.
The Shure MXW6 is a boundary microphone transmitter compatible with Microflex Wireless Systems. With a low-profile design available in black or white and cardioid or omnidirectional polar pattern options, the MXW6 allows flexible placement with excellent audio capture on any surface in front of one or multiple speakers. All Microflex Wireless transmitters deliver pristine audio quality, intelligent wireless performance, encrypted transmission, and advanced rechargeability for conferencing and presentation applications.
- Wide frequency response: Full range audio for clear voice transmission
- Microflex capsules: Well known and trusted Microflex sound signature
- Bi-directional wireless: Enables return channel audio and real time remote control of all wireless microphone settings
- Earphone output: Listen to audio from a return channel for translation, cueing, or program material
- Concealed power switch: Prevents accidental powering off
- Programmable mute button: Customise local or remote muting behavior per application, with options including push-to-talk, push-to-mute, and external control
- Encrypted wireless: AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Wide working range: Reliable wireless coverage extends up to 160 feet (50 meters)
- Out of range alert: Emits beeping sound when range limit is exceeded
- Easy wireless linking: Assign the microphone to an Access Point channel by simply docking it in a Networked Charging Station and pressing “link”