The PGA56 is a professional quality snare / tom microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence.
Additional design highlights include a swivel joint featuring a quick-release latch similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely quick and easy positioning, and a tailored cartridge for clear reproduction of sound sources. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
Cardioid dynamic snare and tom microphone delivers crystal clear audio from the sound source at nearby sound jacks. It features a battery grip tab, an optional XLR cable, and a quick-lock tab swivel coupler.
The PGA56 is designed for clear reproduction of the sound source in close-miking percussion applications. Available with and without a cable.
- Flat-response microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of sound source
- Swivel joint with quick release latch with a design similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely quick and easy positioning.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Drum mount included for quick attachment to drum rims, no additional mic stand required
- Available with XLR Cable (4.57 m)
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport