The RPW120 from Shure is a Beta 87A condenser microphone capsule compatible with most interchangeable Shure handheld transmitters (available separately), with the exception of the BLX and GLX-D systems. It delivers a clear, detailed vocal sound for professional sound reinforcement, broadcasting, and studio recording applications.
The uniform supercardioid polar pattern provides maximized gain-before-feedback along with a smooth frequency response and high sound pressure level capability (140.5 dB).
Featuring an electronic low-frequency roll-off and a shockmount system, the capsule virtually eliminates proximity effect and reduces handling noise. Its circuitry is designed for low susceptibility to RFI and electromagnetic hum.
- Compatible with all Shure handheld transmitters except BLX and GLX-D systems
- Smooth frequency response with gradual presence rise
- Highly-consistent supercardioid polar pattern provides maximized gain-before-feedback
- Electronic low-frequency roll-off compensates for proximity effect
- Wide dynamic range (117 dB) and low-distortion characteristics
- Low susceptibility to RFI and electromagnetic hum
- Advanced cartridge shockmount system absorbs mechanical shocks and reduces handling noise
- Built-in pop filter reduces undesirable wind and breath sounds