Automatic mixing is a tremendous problem-solving tool allowing sound system installers to eliminate common problems such as insufficient gain before feedback and muddy speech quality. Shure is the industry leader in automatic mixing with our unique IntelliMix? technology. IntelliMix automatically gates microphones on and off to optimize sound quality in conference facilities, houses of worship, governmental institutions, schools, etc.? The Shure SCM410 Automatic Mixer puts all the seamless performance of the 8-channel SCM810 – the recognized standard in automatic mixing – into a half-rack space.
4-channel automatic mixer dramatically improves audio quality in any application in which multiple microphones are required. Features include fast microphone selection, adjustable EQ, and clipping LEDs, and peak-responding output limiter.
- Increases the clarity and intelligibility of speech
- Dramatically reduces feedback, reverberation, and comb filtering
- Automates several rigorous operator functions
- Minimizes set up time – plug and play
- Frees up channels on the mixing console
- Noise Adaptive Threshold
- Last Mic Lock-On
- NOMA (Number of Open Mics Attenuated) – automatic gain adjustment as additional microphones are activated