The Shure ULXD8 is a digital wireless base transmitter for Shure Microflex gooseneck microphones (available separately) and is compatible with ULX-D and QLX-D receivers. The gooseneck design allows you to place the mic close to the speaker and above the table surface, away from paper rustling or other noises. Ideal for use where wired mics are impractical, this tabletop transmitter is designed for quick setup and tear down, and can be put away in a docking station (available separately) for storing and charging when the mic is not in use.
The ULXD8 gooseneck wireless transmitter base, in conjunction with the ULX-D or QLX-D receivers, offers absolute audio quality and exceptional RF performance in a design that is perfectly suited to business environments.
With rugged, yet lightweight plastic housing, the ULXD8 transmitter delivers pristine audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options, making it suitable for use in large meetings at conference and convention centers.
Live business events demand crystal clear sound and professional flair:
- The ULXD8 gooseneck wireless transmitter base, in conjunction with the ULX-D or QLX-D receivers, offers absolute audio quality and exceptional RF performance in a design that is perfectly suited to business environments.
- Rental events and large conference spaces benefit from a large operational range, a large number of channels, a wide selection of antenna signal distribution components, a selection of AA or rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, a connection flexible Dante (dual and quad ULX-D receivers only) and the secure encryption of AES-256.
- Designed for use with Shure Microflex® MX405, MX410, and MX415 gooseneck microphones, as well as Microflex MX410DF and MX415DF Dualflex gooseneck microphones
- Very low latency makes the ULXD8 ideal for meetings that require live sound reinforcement
- Long transmission range (up to 300 feet / 100 meters) for reliable performance in very large meetings at conference and convention centers
- Compatible with the full line of Shure antennas and distribution components, allowing up to 200 ULXD8 gooseneck base transmitters to be used with just one pair of receiving antennas for efficient setup
- Compatible with ULX-D® and QLX-D® digital receivers
- Optional SB900A rechargeable batteries provide up to 9 hours of runtime
- Compatible with standard AA alkaline batteries
- Optional SBC450 (4-bay) and SBC850 (8-bay) Networked Charging Stations allow convenient docking and charging when transmitters are not in use
- Configurable Mute button (Toggle, Push-to-Mute, Push-to-Talk, disabled) and Mute LED behavior
- Adjustable RF power, high-pass filter, and power lock settings