The RC-3 is a basic wall-panel analog remote control. Many systems require only a simple and cost-effective single point of control. For these situations, with minimal programming, the RC-3 is connected Symetrix DSP external control inputs to provide volume control or source or preset selection. Because it’s analog, the RC-3 lacks the sophisticated network intelligence of the ARC wall-panels, yet it is well suited to basic single point of control applications.
- User Control of Symetrix DSP Systems
- Flexible and Extensible
- Easy to Install Using CAT5/6 Cabling
- Easy to Program Using Composer
- A basic potentiometer-based analog remote control.
- Interfaces with external control inputs to provide volume, source, or preset selection.
- Easy to program.
- Well suited for single point of control applications.