Next-generation 2-channel networking CD/Media recorder
The TASCAM SS-CDR250N is a two-channel CD/Solid-state recorder for network applications with a variety of remote control options. An FTP client function is included – enabling the automatic uploading and downloading of recorded files.
The SS-CDR250N is the ideal SD card recorder/players with CD recorder, having a variety of features with extensive terminal equipment applications and business applications. An FTP client function is added which enables the exchanges of sound source data with others via server communication. You can also keep the starting time accurate for recording and playback based on time management via SNTP. The remote control with the dedicated app on a iOS/Android/Windows/Mac device, and the mic inputs are also available on the unit which allows you to use in many ways with flexibility.
- FTP Client function enables automatic uploading of recorded files or downloading audio files from the server
- Event List for recording, playback, download and other functions can be operated automatically based on the time set
- Time setting via SNTP Client function enables event management with more accuracy
- Automatic Upload function enables recorded files to be uploaded automatically
- iOS / Android / Windows / Mac control apps available: allowing transport operations and remote control of various settings
- The IF-DA2 interface card supporting Dante 2ch input and output can be installed (sold separately)
- Serial and parallel port connections
- RC-SS150 Flash Start control unit with the a color LCD screen (sold separately)