The D-901 DIGITAL MIXER is the ideal solution for a wide variety of installed sound applications including audio/visual, houses of worship and many others. The D-901’s modular design supports up to twelve mic/line inputs and eight line outputs with flexible RS-232 or contact-closure remote control. Audio processing tools include automixing, feedback suppression, multi-band parametric filters, compressors, limiters, noise gates, crossovers, delays and more. Full input-to-output matrixing allows users to store and recall any input to output combination for multi-zone or room-combining applications. The unit can be programmed via the front panel display or with configured off-site with PC control software for later uploading. The D-901 is covered with a five year product warranty.
- Product Review
- Rack-mount digital mixer for installed sound applications such as audio/visual, corporate boardrooms and houses of worship
- Modular design allows versatile configurations — up to 12 inputs and 8 outputs
- Intuitive operation via front panel display and controls
- Auto-Mixing allows “set-and-forget” operation
- Feedback Suppression automatically attenuates up to 12problem frequencies
- Essential audio processing tools — compressors, gates,