The HS-1200 and HS-1500 Series speaker systems are designed to provide high quality sound and reliable performance for restaurants, retail, conference rooms, lecture halls, schools, sports facilities, houses of worship and audio/visual applications.
Features include two-way bass-reflex design, rugged polypropylene enclosure with a 12″ or 15″ low frequency driver and coaxial tweeter array incorporating six balanced dome tweeters. HS Series speakers provide narrow-directivity control (90° horizontal x 40° vertical). Model options include black or white enclosures. All models include a user attachable lifting handle and rubber feet for straight positioning.
- High quality sound
- Coaxial tweeter array incorporating six balanced dome tweeters
- Narrow-directivity control (90° horizontal x 40° vertical)
- Built-in overload protection circuitry for the tweeters
- Black or white
- Twin input terminal connections
- SPEAKON terminal for quick temporary installation
- Screw terminals recommended for long-term installation
- Compact light weight enclosure
- Wedge-shape enclosure enables use as a floor monitor