– Responds To Both Mute Bus #1 And Mute For Balanced, Low Impedance Microphones.
– High and Low Cut Fileters for tone control, 4.2k Hz and 330 Hz, 6 dB/octave.
– Phantom Power, +22V DC for condenser-type microphones. Activate by default, cut Jumper J1 to disable.
– Responds To Mute Bus Activation, via Mute SEND module or switch-closure. Bus #2 By Default (cut jumper(s) to disconnect individual mute bus).
– Two Mute Response Modes (cut jumpers to configure):
1. Normally-ON – turns OFF during mute activation (most common)
2. Normally-OFF – turns ON during mute activation (functions as an ON/OFF switch, useful for zone-paging microphones in multi-amplifier systems)
– Connector: removable terminal block
- Microphone Preamplifier with Muting Gain Control
- High and Low Cut Filters
- Mute to on or off
- Phantom Power
- Performance Input: 600 tb
- Input Sensitivity: -70 ~ -50 dBu
- Gain (Adjustable): 32 ~ 52 dB
- Maximum Input: -14 dB
- Signal to Noise (S/N): -126 dBu (EIN 200 Ohm)
- Physical Connector:Removable Terminal Block