Turbosound iX12, 1000 Watt 2 Way 12″ Powered Loudspeaker with KLARK TEKNIK DSP Technology, Remote Control via iPhone/iPad and Bluetooth Audio Streaming.
The 1000-Watt iX12 is a powered two-way 12″ loudspeaker with Bluetooth* audio streaming ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fixed music and speech sound reinforcement applications. A state-of-the-art Klark Teknik DSP controls the built-in 3-channel digital mixer via a single-knob user interface, as well as providing comprehensive wireless remote control via dedicated app for iPhone/iPad. The iX12’s powerful 12″ low frequency driver and 1″ titanium dome compression driver ensure highest-quality low end, extended high frequency reproduction and articulate midrange reproduction.
The iX12 is fitted with a dual angle pole mount socket, allowing it to be pole mounted straight on, or raised higher and angled downwards to optimise audience coverage. The lightweight fibre glass reinforced composite enclosure is fitted with a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille.
- 2 way full range, powered loudspeaker for portable PA applications
- 1000 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple* iPhone*/iPad*
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- Remote control 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- 12″ low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Titanium dome 1″ compression driver for extended high frequency reproduction
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Durable lightweight molded enclosure
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in England