The TCS152/64-R features a carbon fibre loaded 15″ low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil for improved transient response. The titanium dome 1.4″ neodymium motor compression driver is mounted on a rotatable 60° horizontal by 40° vertical proprietary Dendritic waveguide, which features multiple hornlets with identical path lengths to provide a flat constant-phase wavefront. When the waveguide is rotated 90° from the standard position a 40° horizontal by 60° vertical dispersion is achieved, making the TCS152/64-R ideal for an even broader range of applications.
- Arrayable 2 way full range loudspeaker for installation applications
- Rotatable Dendritic waveguide with 60° H x 40° V dispersion
- 600 Watts continuous, 2,400 Watts peak power
- All components weather resistant to IP54 for outdoor use
- Carbon fibre loaded 15″ low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Titanium dome 1.4″ neodymium motor compression driver
- Multiple array configurations for extended coverage
- Switchable passive/bi-amp operation for flexibility of use
- Trapezoidal cabinet shape enables visually unobtrusive loudspeaker arrays
- Multiple internal rigging points allow bracket mount and suspension in any orientation
- 15 mm (5/8″) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Architecturally styled powder coated perforated plated steel mesh grille with foam backing
- Captive cable tail with sealed cable gland on aluminium connector panel
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.