The TCS152/96 arrayable loudspeaker features a carbon fibre loaded 15″ low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil with low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a titanium dome 1.4″ neodymium motor compression driver mounted on a rotatable 90° horizontal by 60° vertical Dendritic waveguide. All drivers are matched with an internal passive crossover network in a reflex-loaded enclosure, and bi-amp mode can be enabled by means of a rear panel switch. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures.
- Arrayable 2 way full range loudspeaker for installation applications
- Rotatable Dendritic waveguide with 90° H x 60° V dispersion
- 600 Watts continuous, 2,400 Watts peak power
- Carbon fibre loaded 15″ low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Titanium dome 1.4″ neodymium motor compression driver
- Multiple array configurations for extended coverage
- Switchable passive/bi-amp operation for flexibility of use
- Trapezoidal cabinet shape enables visually unobtrusive loudspeaker arrays
- Multiple internal rigging points allow bracket mount and suspension in any orientation
- 15 mm (5/8″) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Architecturally styled powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.