The 2-way full range TFM152M is a switchable passive/bi-amp 1,400 Watt 15″ loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable speech and music sound reinforcement applications. The TMS122M is designed to work in conjunction with LAB GRUPPEN amplification and loudspeaker management systems, the TFM152M provides optimal performance for wedge monitoring and is an exceptional choice for FOH, sidefill and delay line applications.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5⁄8″) plywood with fibre glass reinforced composite end cheeks and a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. The TFM152M includes a convenient pole mount socket for use with 35 mm poles/speaker stands to optimise coverage and a durable handle for easy transport. The side panels carry two Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures. TFM152M’s low profile design provides improved audience line of sight for seamless integration into any application.
- 2 way stage monitor for touring applications
- 350 Watts continuous, 1,400 Watts peak power
- Carbon fibre loaded 15″ neodymium motor low frequency driver
- Titanium dome 1.4″ neodymium motor compression driver
- Low profile design to maximise audience sight lines
- Low distortion waveguide provides 60° H x 40° V dispersion
- Switchable passive/bi-amp operation for flexibility of use
- 15 mm (5/8″) plywood enclosure with fibre glass reinforced composite end cheeks
- Hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Durable handle for easy lifting and carrying
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.