The Yamaha DSR series pushes portable speakers to the limit of their capacity. The output volume achieves extremely high sound pressure levels, but in lightweight and compact enclosures. The excellent sound resolution of these speakers is maintained regardless of the volume used or how long they are used. The DSR series design includes our latest digital and acoustic technologies developed over decades, offering a listening experience that redefines the concept of high definition sound reinforcement. Using these reliable speakers capable of delivering all the musicality and sound needed to thrill audiences night after night, you’ll see how the DSR Series transports your performances to a whole new dimension.
The DSR118W is a high-power active subwoofer system that extends the bass frequency of the full-range DSR speaker system beyond 40Hz. Thanks to its enormous efficiency, a low distortion 800W class D amplifier, a long-throw 18 ”woofer and a cast aluminum body, the DSR118W achieves maximum SPL peaks of 132dB. It also incorporates a 35mm support tube housing at the top, facilitating the installation of a high-performance mid-treble subsystem.
- Next-generation 800W Class D amplifier with PFC switch power
- 132dB maximum SPL peaks
- Increased protection of transducers, amplifiers and power supply
- Premium drivers with custom design
- Low frequency extension up to 40Hz
- Compact and lightweight system (42kg)
- Direct radiation bass-reflex design
- Top mount housing for satellite setups
- Strong steel mesh with a 16mm gauge
- Locking IEC Cable