With best-in-class SPL (sound pressure level) performance, sophisticated DSP processing, and unmatched bass reproduction, the new DZR series is punchy in every respect and delivers truly professional sound, with a level of power that it seems impossible for such a compact and lightweight design.
The DZR series is the culmination of all the technological know-how accumulated by Yamaha in the field of PA, acoustics and DSP processing, in particular with the introduction of our Dante-enabled models, and represents the first range of professional fully powered loudspeakers. integrated and with smart and editable speakers.
The new DXS XLFs are not made precisely for the weak, because they are capable of providing bass frequencies that no other model has achieved before, dropping no less than 30 Hz; they are perfect for professional live musicians, DJs, and sound engineers who need very deep, deep frequencies that simply cannot be found in any other subwoofer in its class. Thanks to its flexible DSP processing and the bass-reflex design of its case, with a wide flared port, the clarity and musicality of the lower frequencies are guaranteed even at very high volumes.
It goes without saying that the speakers have to sound good, but in permanent installations they should look good and also match the interior design of the venue. Yamaha’s DZR series speakers and DXS XLF subwoofers are available in black and white finishes.
Perfect for use with the DZR series full-range loudspeakers, the DXS15XLF is a self-powered «bass-reflex» type subwoofer that expands low-frequency reproducibility, producing a maximum sound pressure level (SPL) of 136 dB with exceptional clarity and power.
- 15-inch powered subwoofer with 4-inch voice coil.
- With a maximum SPL value of 136 dB and a frequency range of 33 Hz-150 Hz, it is perfect for the demands of today’s sound engineers.
- High power class D amplifier module: 1,600 W.
- 96 kHz DSP processing and FIR filter for truly high definition sound with super low latency.
- Variety of DSP functions and presets, and precise configuration of parametric equalizer (PEQ), delay and routing, etc., via its intuitive LCD screen.
- Equipped with D-XSUB processing and cardioid mode capability.
- Light, very resistant and durable paneled wooden box, with high quality polyurea coating.
- Optional protective cover (SPCVR-DXS15X) and wheel kit (SPW-1).
- Durable Black or white finish