Self-powered mixer head, with high-efficiency 710W amplifier and mixer with effects, Flex 9 graphic equalizer, speaker presets and feedback suppressor.
- 2x 710W [4Ω], 2x 500W [8Ω] (1kHz THD + N less than 10% CEA2006)
- 2x 600W [4Ω], 2x 400W [8Ω] (1kHz THD + N less than 1% CEA2006)
- Powerful and highly efficient Class-D amplifier
- 12 line inputs (8 mono + 4 stereo)
- High impedance input (channel 4) for connecting guitars and basses directly
- Graphic Equalizer Flex 9
- Internal feedback suppressor
- 24 different full and professional effects
- Preset Yamaha Speaker
- Metal chassis for extensive operation and robustness
- Large handles for extreme portability and protection
- Universal power supply that eliminates the worry of voltage fluctuations
- Available Rack Mount Kit (optional)
The new EMX7 and EMX5 have been specifically designed for those musicians, artists of all types and public speakers who place the highest importance on sound quality and ease of use, and who are prepared to take a quantum leap from their equipment. sound system. Despite its compact construction, you only need speakers and a microphone to set up a reliable, fully operational and extremely portable sound system that has all the tools you need to mix, process and amplify audio how and where you want it.
The EMX7 and EMX5 models incorporate a high-efficiency amplifier of 2 x 710 W and 2 x 630 W of power respectively. Despite their low power consumption and low weight, these amplifiers are capable of delivering very high volume. Both models are also equipped with an overload protection function, which optimizes their reliability, prolongs the life of the components and ensures the quality of their performance.
The EMX7 and EMX5 benefit from a robust and portable design. Its strong, powder-coated metal chassis is highly resistant to impacts and is designed for frequent use and to withstand the rigors of touring. Their oversized handles, located on the front and back, give them enormous portability while helping to protect the controls and terminals located on the chassis surface against impacts or pressure during transport.