It takes a completely original product to become an industry standard, and since its inception, Yamaha’s NS-10M studio monitor speakers have become the mainstay of professional studios around the world, renowned for their legendary precision. . From the NS-10M to the MSP and HS series, Yamaha has remained true to a design philosophy focused on delivering sonic precision that provides sound professionals with the perfect platform to develop and establish their own signature sound. The MT series studio monitoring headphones remain true to this fundamental concept, providing precision sound reproduction that meets the demanding requirements of today’s professional monitoring and studio applications.
Boasting unmatched fidelity and a design that’s sleek and rugged enough to withstand the rigors of touring, Yamaha’s MT series headphones provide a much appreciated level of comfort when spending hours and hours in vital listening environments. importance.
The HPH-MT8 headphones are designed to provide a high-precision stereo image with high-resolution sound and detailed response, faithfully reproducing all the nuances of the mid and high frequencies and offering compact bass. In the design of each and every acoustic component in these headphones, Yamaha has applied its decades of accumulated knowledge and long experience to manufacture high-end professional studio equipment.
- 45mm drivers designed with CCAW voice coils that give a wide frequency range and precision and reliable response
- Circumaural design closed at the back that achieves excellent isolation.
- Large, low-resistance cheek pads made of leather (skin proteins), ensuring comfort and great insulation
- Three-dimensional arm pivot construction and adjustable length by means of a sliding mechanism that relieves fatigue.
- Practical transport bag included.
- Durable heavy-gauge ABS shell and rigid cast aluminum frame support arms.
- Folding arms structure and carrying case.