Since the 1970s, the iconic white woofer and signature sound of nearfield reference monitors have become a genuine industry standard for one simple reason: their precision. Unlike studio monitors, which incorporate added frequencies for bass or treble and can be more spectacular on the first listen, the HS series loudspeakers were designed to provide the most reliable and accurate reference possible, providing an ideal sound base. throughout the mixing process. By combining your experience and knowledge gained with state-of-the-art technologies, Yamaha’s team of dedicated speaker audio engineers have examined and then optimized every aspect that has helped make these monitors the most reliable on the market. In addition, the second-generation HS series adds a new 6.5-inch model to this line of loudspeakers, putting its exceptional precision within reach of an even greater number of recording environments.
2-way, bi-amped, bass-reflex, near-field studio monitor with 5-inch bass cone and 1-inch soft dome tweeter unit. It has mounting points on four surfaces.
- 2-way, bi-amped, bass-reflex, near-field studio monitor with 5-inch bass cone and 1-inch soft dome tweeter unit.
- Frequency response: 54Hz – 30 kHz (-10 dB), 74Hz – 24 kHz (-3 dB).
- 70W of power in a bi-amped system (45W in bass plus 25W in treble) of high performance.
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls.
- XLR and jack (TRS) inputs that accept balanced or unbalanced signals.
- Mounting points on four surfaces.
- Sold in individual units.