The TF series hardware is packed with features that contribute to maximum operability and comfort. All faders, rotary controls and buttons have outstanding feel and adjustment, plus full operational integration with state-of-the-art visual technology, including high visibility of channel name and color. The touch panel itself offers a perfect blend of comprehensive visual feedback and speed of response. The physical arrangement of these components brings it all together in one system with a surprisingly efficient workflow.
When an EQ or other fine-tuning is required, there is always the physical ‘tap and turn’ button right next to the touch panel. There are also four user-defined buttons below the panel that can be assigned to control compression threshold, EQ gain, or other parameters that need direct and quick access during mixing. The buttons always affect the currently selected channel.
Designed and refined to offer the smoothest possible handling via its touch control panel, the TF series interface enables an easy and efficient workflow that can be a great advantage in any mixing situation. The visual content has been specifically designed to be easily and directly accessible, with an arrangement of the elements that contributes to achieving the most natural and effective mixes. The touch panel operation is so simple that it is as if we shape the sound with our fingers.
Its high input capacity and number of faders make this powerful console ideal for larger applications.
- 33 motorized faders (32 channels + 1 master)
- 48 input mix channels (40 mono + 2 stereo + 2 returns)
- 20 Aux buses (8 mono + 6 stereo) + stereo + sub buses
- 8 DCA groups with Roll-out function
- 32 analog mic / line combo inputs (XLR / TRS) + 2 analog stereo line inputs on RCA connectors
- 16 analog XLR outputs
- 34 x 34 channels of digital recording / playback via USB 2.0 + 2 x 2 via external USB storage device
- 1 expansion slot for NY64-D audio interface card