The VXL series line array loudspeakers offer a unique combination of outstanding sound quality with a slim and slim form factor that is ideal for a wide variety of environments.
The loudspeakers in a «line array» configuration offer excellent projection, as well as volume uniformity and sound quality over a fairly wide range area, making them a great choice for multi-function rooms, large classrooms, conference rooms, and more. installations where maximum intelligibility is required throughout the listening area.
The VXL series includes three models with different numbers of speaker units. The models can be combined to optimally cover a wide variety of spaces and situations.
Its narrow enclosures (54mm wide) and elegantly curved grilles blend seamlessly with any interior décor while providing consistent, high-quality sound for speaking and music playback in many types of applications.
Slim and stylish loudspeaker in a «line array» configuration with 16 1.5-inch drivers.
- 1.5-inch (3.75 cm) full-range drivers with neodymium magnets.
- Wide horizontal dispersion to deliver uniform sound pressure (SPL) over a large area.
- Vertical coverage can be selected from two modes: normal and wide.
- Stylish design that complements any interior decoration.
- Available in basic black and white.
- The boxes can be painted to blend in perfectly with the surroundings.
- Wall mounting brackets supplied.
- Optional accessories to respond to a wide variety of installation needs.