The Bluesound Professional B100S is a 1/3 rack space network music player designed specifically for use in commercial installations. This player is based on the established BluOS platform and is capable of playing and distributing content from local network storage as well as from a large number of streaming services, including some specifically designed for commercial use, such as SoundMachine. Use of the B100S in a larger BluOS system is also possible, allowing for grouping into user-definable groups of whatever size is required with other B100S units and/or any other connected Bluesound Professional players on the network in an installation. Output is via balanced line level analog or optical digital connections plus a dedicated balanced line level subwoofer output. Balanced analog mic/line (with phantom powering) allows for the connection of a local source. Access to network control is via ethernet for increased reliability. All audio connections are via pluggable barrier strip for ease of installation. A USB input further adds to the capability of the system by providing replay of files stored on connected drives. Inbuilt DSP allows for equalization as well as other audio processing.
Control of the speaker can be accomplished by any Windows/Mac computer as well as any iOS/Android phone or tablets and the Bluesound Professional CP100 wall mount controller. Third party control is also possible with any of the leading systems. Security provisions including no user-accessible controls on the player prevent any authorized control of the system, either locally or remotely. Optional rack mounting hardware allows for the mounting of up to 3 x B100S units in one rack space.
- Stereo network music replay
- Integration with local network content storage
- Integration with many streaming services including Spotify, Tidal, Qobuz etc.
- Integration with a wide variety of internet radio platforms
- PC/Mac, iOS/Android and third-party control
- Security preventing unauthorized control
- Support of hi-res audio up to 192kHz/24 bit
- Support of MQA content
- 1/3 rack space form factor for commercial installations
- Optional rack mounting hardware allows for the mounting of up to 3 x B100S units in one rack space