The black Bogen Communications FMH15T is a flange-mounted 15W reentrant horn loudspeaker offering high voice intelligibility for paging, talkback, and security applications in work sites, schools, parks, warehouses, and more. The horn delivers a dispersion angle of 100 degrees, and handles up to 15W at 25V or 70V. The integrated 7-position watts/impedance switch allows simple tap configuration for operation at a variety of wattage settings.
With a weatherproof design, metal construction, and an enamel finish, it ensures reliable durability indoors and outdoors. A self-aligning, field-replaceable diaphragm and screw terminals enable easy maintenance and setup. The FMH15T supports multiple mounting options via separately available accessories.
The Bogen FMH15T is a flange-mounted, high intelligibility, reentrant type loudspeaker. Its sturdy, weatherproof, vandal-resistant, all-metal construction is ideal for indoor and outdoor use in industrial plants, warehouses, schools, construction sites, transportation terminals, and recreational areas. The Model FMH15T has a built-in, rotary impedance selector switch for matching the speaker power requirements to a 70V or 25V constant-voltage line. Screw terminals make installation fast and easy. Accessory flush- or surface-mount enclosures, heavy duty cast aluminum grille, and adapter ring are available to complete the installation of this unique speaker. Field maintenance is accomplished using a self-aligning, field replaceable diaphragm.
- 15-watts max. @ 70V or 25V
- Weatherproof design for indoor or outdoor use
- Vandal-resistant, for applications in hostile environments
- All-metal construction with black enamel finish
- Select flush- (BBFM6) or surface- (BBSM6) mount enclosure for installation (each sold separately)
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum grille (SGHD8) & adapter ring (FMHAR8) for installation (each sold separately)