Bose ControlCenter CC-3D
Bose ControlCenter CC-3D (Product Code black 808930-0110, white 808930-0210)
Bose ControlCenter CC-3D, ControlCenter digital zone controllers provide volume and source selection for Bose CSP, ESP, and EX sound processors. Powered using PoE, up to 16 units for CSP and 32 units for CSN can be used simultaneously on an Ethernet-based network. Three models are available in either black or white, feature volume/source LED indicators, and fit 1-gang electrical boxes in North America.
- Three main models: the CC-1D for simple volume control, the CC-2D for volume plus A/B source selection, and the CC-3D for volume plus A/B/C/D source selection
- User-friendly interface features a single rotary encoder for volume (knob turn), source selection (knob push) and mute (knob push and hold) with an illuminated volume and source LED indication
- Attractive, understated styling with two color options and regional variants to blend in seamlessly with most spaces
- Networkable and PoE-powered: Ethernet-based and uses PoE for power; no special cabling or external power supplies required
- Programmable: Installers can set discrete volume ranges and source options in software; up to 16 units for CSP and 32 units for CSN can be used simultaneously in expansive projects with Bose CSP and ESP-based systems.
- Custom Labels: Each zone controller includes a sheet of pre-printed labels, with two blanks for custom labeling
- Regional variants: Each main model comes in three regional sub-models to support different sized electrical boxes. North American and Japanese models are designed for use with Decora®-style wall plate covers (not included). The 86×86 mm European model is supplied as a finished wall plate
- Compatible with Bose CSP, ESP, and EX sound processors, and Bose PowerMatch networked amplifiers
Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) switch required
Operating Temperature 0° C to 40° C (32° F to 104° F)
Capacity Up to 16 when using Bose CSPs or 32 units when using ControlSpace EX/ESP processors