The AT35A 35W Attenuator from Bogen can control up to 35W of speakers within a 25V or 70V system. Control local volume without affecting the main volume setting. Ten attenuation steps and an off setting make it easy to find the perfect setting. Installation is simple as this control mounts in a double electrical box.
Bogen’s AT-Series of attenuators allows the output level of a network of 25V or 70V speakers to be controlled from a wall-mounted volume control, without affecting overall amplifier volume settings. The AT10A can handle speaker loads of up to 10W and the AT35A can handle speaker loads of up to 35W. Volume reduction takes place in 3 dB increments except for the two lowest settings, which provide 6 dB reduction increments. These rugged attenuators have 10 levels of sound control, plus an off setting.
- Adjusts loudspeaker output levels on 25V and 70V systems
- 2 models control up to 10-watt and 35-watt speaker systems
- 10 attenuation steps and an off setting
- Attenuation in 3 dB increments except for two lowest settings, which provide 6 dB reduction increments
- Simple connections
- Speaker Types: 25V & 70V
- Power Rating: 35 Watts
- Gang Box: Dual
- Dimensions: 4-5/8″ W x 4-5/8″ H x 3″ D
- Product Weight: 14 oz.