When you want a bright choice for 4K UHD projection, the Christie® 4K13-HS 1DLP® laser projector is a high-value option that delivers brightness and performance in a small form factor.
As our HS Series continues to push the brightness and image quality of 1DLP laser projection closer to the quality of 3DLP®, the 4K13-HS gives audiences deeper blacks and enhanced color performance for more natural and realistic onscreen visuals with our BoldColor+™ technology.
With passive polarized 3D functionality, Christie Twist™ onboard, compatibility with Mystique™ and Christie Intelligent Camera (CIC), and a 5-year warranty, the 4K13-HS really stands out from the crowd.
- High value, high performance with a long-lasting and reliable laser light source
- Premium color – Christie BoldColor+ gives audiences enhanced color performance—with deeper blacks and more natural and realistic onscreen visuals.
- Passive polarized 3D and active 3D support for added versatility
- Warping and blending – Built-in Christie Twist makes the setup of multi-projector displays quick and easy
- Compatible with Christie Mystique automated camera-based alignment and recalibration software that lets you quickly install, align, calibrate, and maintain multi-projection systems
- Use it with Christie Intelligent Camera (CIC) to trigger autofocus, automatically calibrate projector color, optimize color uniformity, and more
- RealBlack™ technology – Produces the deepest possible black on-screen by completely turning off the laser light when displaying black scenes.
- AMX, Creston and PJLink connectivity for enhanced collaboration and easy integration into virtually any existing boardroom
- Operates at full brightness on a single 12A, 110V circuit – Simply plug into a standard outlet and start the show!
- Eight interchangeable lenses give you options for a wide range of applications
- Compatible with most HS Series accessories for WUXGA models
- Eco Mode – Reduces brightness to 50%, significantly extending the lifetime of your projector
- Industry-leading warranty: 5 years or 20,000 hours for peace of mind and confidence in your investment
- Low noise operation – 40dBA in Eco mode