The Christie® DWU1400-GS 1DLP® laser projector provides 20,000 hours of reliable, virtually maintenance-free operation. Its small footprint, light weight, quiet operation, full suite of lenses and 24/7 operation durability makes this projector ideal for higher education, places of worship, conferences and smaller location-based entertainment venues. This model is also offered in a TAA-complaint variant. And the DWU1400-GS comes with a 5-year warranty for extra peace of mind.
Built-in Christie Twist™ allows you to seamlessly edge-blend and stack multiple projected images on any 2D or 3D surface and precisely control the geometry of each projector through an easy-to-use grid-point / mesh interface.
With Twist onboard, the DWU1400-GS is compatible with Christie Mystique™ , our automated camera-based alignment and recalibration solution so you can install, align and calibrate multi-projection systems in minutes, with unsurpassed accuracy. For simple 2D setups using up to 3 projectors in a single horizontal array on a flat screen or surface, you can download Mystique Lite at no additional cost and purchase an inexpensive supported webcam to get started.
- Built-in warping, blending, & alignment – Built-in proprietary Christie Twist and Christie Mystique compatibility, for manual or automated camera-based warping, blending, and alignment
- Compatible with Christie Intelligent Camera (CIC) – Use CIC to trigger autofocus, automatically calibrate projector color, optimize color uniformity, and more
- Durability – 20,000 hours of consistent illumination performance makes it ideal for 24/7 operation applications
- Motorized interchangeable lens suite – Easy powered zoom, focus, and offset using the remote control
- RealBlack™ technology – Produces the deepest possible black on-screen by completely turning off the laser light when displaying black scenes.
- UST lens – 0.37-0.4:1 ultra short throw lens option available
- Omnidirectional – Operates in any orientation for unlimited installation flexibility
- Eco Mode – Reduces brightness to 50%, significantly extends the lifetimes of your projector, and results in quieter operation
- Supports full HD 3D content – For 3D with a single or multi-projector setup via 3D sync in/out capabilities
- HDBaseT – Delivers Full HD video, audio, network, and control commands on a single ethernet cable
- Picture-in-Picture/Picture-by-Picture – Simultaneously delivers 2 digital signals via HDMI & DVI ports for enhanced virtual conferencing
- Medical Training Capable – DICOM simulation mode for advanced grayscale image reproduction, perfect for analyzing x-rays and medical scans for training purposes
- 5-year warranty