At the core of Christie RealLaser technology are the Multi-Laser Pack Devices (MPD). These compact, robust, solid-state laser banks comprise of individual emitters populated in a matrix that is specifically tuned for the accurate reproduction of DCI content. With Enhanced Wavelength Diversity (EWD), each MPD features a special configuration of laser diodes making the CP2309-RGB ideal for every type of cinema exhibition, including 3D applications on high-gain silver screens.
Compact, light and featuring an all-in-one form factor, the CP2309-RGB does not require any external chillers or special pedestals for a seamless installation into any booth. Make the switch to RGB pure laser and benefit from a long lasting and affordable platform that will perform well into the future.
- Improved cinema experience – expanded color gamut approaching REC 2020, greater brightness and contrast
- Enhanced Wavelength Diversity (EWD) – utilising MPD technology to improve image quality on all screen types
- Long-lasting light source – over 50,000 hours of optimal performance
- Low maintenance – sealed optics for protection against dust ingress
- Backwards compatibility – works with existing Christie accessories and lenses
- Best-in-class operational efficiency – 8.8 lumens per watt
Christie CineLife™ and CineLife+™ projectors are now equipped with Rental Mode! Kevin Draper walks you through the benefits of Rental mode for you, your cinema, and our industry as a whole.