The Christie® CP4420-RGB pure laser cinema projector brings a premium movie-going experience to mainstream theatres. Featuring CineLife+™ electronics and Real|Laser™ illumination, this compact, all-in-one DCI-compliant projector excels in image quality and operational lifetime while providing a low cost of ownership. With the CP4420-RGB, exhibitors can impress audiences with incredibly colorful and detailed, true-to-life images while benefitting from an affordable platform that will perform well into the future.
An engineered standard
Christie Real|Laser uses compact, next-generation Multi Laser Pack Devices (MPDs) that achieve never-before-seen breakthroughs in brightness, color reproduction, image uniformity, contrast, and operational lifetime. Featuring our patented fully-sealed optical path, Real|Laser offers long-term stability and reliability. Movies look as good as they do on day-one thanks to Christie LiteLOC™ white point tracking capabilities. Factory-calibrated LiteLOC automatically maintains color balance throughout the projector’s operational life for years of stable, virtually maintenance-free operation.
Advanced cinema electronics
Christie CineLife+’s streamlined UX-designed interface simplifies the playback and management of cinema movies and alternative cinema content. Projector set-up is quick and easy with the auto-configure feature, the projector’s motorized lens mount, and the newly integrated Electronic Color Convergence (ECC) feature for perfect color alignment. CineLife+ is compatible with select third-party IMBs, and its wide range of inputs not only support all existing content formats but futureproofs your investment for years to come. And you can use the CineLife+ RemoteUI to securely control the projector via the web on all popular browsers, eliminating the need for a touch panel controller.
- Long-lasting light source – 50,000 hours of stable DCI brightness with low-maintenance operation
- Improved color gamut – Reproduces over 95% of the Rec. 2020 color gamut to create more color-rich pictures using individual red, green, and blue laser diodes
- Enhanced Wavelength Diversity – Uses multi-wavelength primary color lasers to improve the image performance on high gain screens
- Ultra-low maintenance – Fully-sealed optics allows for zero dust-ingress
- Future-proofed – High frame rate (HFR) capable: 2K 120fps or 4K 48fps for native 3D playback
- Backwards compatibility – Fully-compatible with existing accessories including the Christie Rack Mount Pedestal and existing cinema lenses for additional cost savings
- Exceptional efficiency – 10.6 lumens/watt for high brightness without high power usage
Christie CineLife™ and CineLife+™ projectors are now equipped with Rental mode! Kevin Draper walks you through the benefits of Rental mode for you, your cinema, and our industry as a whole.