The DigitaLinx BYOD-HUB-UT is a 6×1 multi format A/V auto switcher that features a variety of input connection leads that are compatible with devices such as mobile phones and tablets, allowing a dependable wired connection to a display or TV monitor for presentation purposes.
The BYOD-HUB-UT features the following A/V input leads; (1) Lightning (1) USB-C (1) MINI Display port (1) Display port (1) HDMI type-A and (1) HDMI type-D. The BYOD-HUB-UT features an HDMI output with a built in 4K video scalar that can be set to either 4K or 1080p. The Lightning connector lead input will provide power to the connected mobile device and the USB-C connection lead uses Display Port over Alternate Mode (ALT-DP) for video transport. A laptop computer with a USB-C connection must support ALT DP mode in order to use this device.
The BYOD-HUB-UT auto switches in priority from Lightning to HDMI Type D (going left to right as seen on front panel), the switcher will not memorize order of connection sequences. When there is no A/V input signal detected in the BYOD-HUB-UT after 10 minutes, the switcher hub will power OFF. When an A/V input signal is connected to a cable lead when the switcher hub is in the OFF state, the BYOD-HUB-UT will power ON.
A mounting bracket is included so unit can be mounted under a conference table or presentation podium.
- 6 Popular BYOD input types
- All inputs scaled to 1080P or 4K and converted to HDMI
- Auto switching
- Apple lightning
- HDMI (Type A)
- HDMI mini (Type-D)
- Display port
- Mini display port
- USB-C (Supports Display Port over Alternate Mode)
- All above input types converted to HDMI and scaled to 1080P or 4K
- Customizable Splash Screen Upon Request
- Cables are 1.4m (4 1/2′) to allow for under table mounting, passing through cubbies, table grommets, etc.
- Auto switches in priority from Lightning to HDMI Type D (left to right)
- Under table mount included
- Cables leads are field replaceable using part number BYOD-CABLE
- HDCP compliant
- Under table mount on conference room and huddle room tables
- Lectern mount for BYOD connectivity in Education or Training rooms
- Use without table mount and sit on top of table for BYOD connectivity
- Mount on mobile carts for easy device connectivity