The DL-AS31-2H1V is a multiformat auto-switcher with two HDMI inputs, one VGA with analog audio input, one HDMI output, and one balanced analog audio output. This auto-switcher supports HDMI video resolutions up to 4Kx2K at 30 Hz and multichannel audio and VGA video resolutions up to 1920×1200 at 60 Hz. In addition to passing EDID information from the display, there are multiple built-in EDID settings to simplify an installation. The DL-AS31-2H1V will de-embed the digital audio from the HDMI output signal, and output it via the balanced analog audio output port.
When in auto-switch mode, the DL-AS31-2H1V will switch to a signal input as soon as a new source is connected. When the active source is removed, the switcher will select the first source on the lowest numbered input. The DL-AS31-2H1V may also be controlled via RS232 commands or by contact closures on the rear of the switcher.
- 2 HDMI and 1 VGA with audio input
- 1 HDMI and stereo audio output
- Built‐in audio de‐embedding
- VGA Scaling up to 1920×1200
- Integrated CEC control
- Automatic and manual switching via RS232 and contact closure
- Includes under table mounting ears
- Under-table switcher for conference tables
- Easy integration of legacy components into a digital environment
- Analog to digital conversion and scaling up to 1920×1200
- Ideal for corporate facilities, churches, schools, and conference centers