The INT-PS82-H2 is an 8×2 multi-format seamless presentation matrix switcher featuring four HDMI, one HDBaseT, one USB-C , one DisplayPort and one VGA input as well as an HDBaseT and two HDMI outputs, one of which is a mirrored from the HDBaseT output. The switcher supports automatic switching based on video sensing, and each output can be configured separately for auto or manual switching. The INT-PS82-H2 provides true 4K up/down scaling up to 4K@60Hz / 4:4:4 / 8 bit deep color and both outputs can be scaled to different resolutions independently. The INT-PS82-H2 provides external audio inputs that can be embedded in HDBaseT, HDMI and VGA video inputs respectively. Moreover, it provides an global, auxiliary MIX audio input that can be assigned to any output. The switcher can de-embed digital and/or analog audio from both outputs for audio reinforcement purposes.
The INT-PS82-H2 ships with an 18G HDMI 2.0 HDBaseT receiver capable of extending 4K signals up to 40m / 132’ or 1080p up to 70m / 232’. The INT-PS82-H2 can also tunnel RS232 and bi-directional IR signals to and from the HDBAseT receiver. The extension system enables high data rates by utilizing visual lossless compression at a 2:1 data compression rate when the signal surpasses 10Gbps, anything under 10Gbps will never be compressed. Supports static HDR (HDR10) only when data rate exceeds 18Gbps, supports dynamic HDR (HDR10+ / Dolby Vision) when data rate is 10Gbps or less.
The switchers functions can be controlled by built in web server / GUI, IR remote, RS232, IP or by front panel button operation. Two relay switches are built in for projector screen or shades control.
- True 8×2 Auto matrix switcher; bundled with (1) HDBaseT 18G receiver
- 8 Inputs include (4) HDMI, (1) HDBaseT, (1) display port, (1) VGA w/audio & (1) USB-C
- 3 Total outputs: 2 output true matrix switching with mirrored HDMI / HDBaseT output
- 10.2G HDBaseT input with PoE accepts any Intelix HDBaseT transmitter
- 18G HDBaseT output with included receiver transmits video resolution up to 4K60 4:4:4
- Supports output scaling up to 4K60 4:4:4
- Fast / seamless switching
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Balanced audio embedding & de-embedding
- Signal extension 40m @ 4K and 70m @ 1080P with remote PoE power on HDBT in and output
- RS232 local & pass-through, IR local & pass-through, TCP/IP, relay, CEC, & OSD control
- Audio mixing with volume control
- Conference Rooms
- Class Rooms
- Training Rooms
- Divisible Spaces
- 2 Matrix outputs allows a confidence monitor, or 2 displays to show different content