The Digitalinx IP IPEX5001-D transmits HDMI video and audio over a 1 gigabit network infrastructure using JPEG2000 encoding with a variable data rate at an average of 250 Mbps with peak values up to 850Mbps. The IPEX5001-D is Dante enabled meaning that the encoder can on ramp two channel stereo audio either from the embedded HDMI audio stream or the analog audio 3.5mm input onto a Dante audio network. The multicast video and Dante audio IP streams are integrated into one Ethernet cable simplyfing networked audio and video solution into one. An analog audio output port de-embeds stereo 2 channel audio from the HDMI two channel stereo embedded stream, while still passing stereo 2 channel audio to the HDMI output. The IPEX5001-D supports video signals up to 4K at 60 Hz 4:2:0 / 8 bit color with HDR10, HDCP 2.2.
The IPEX5001-D supports PoE power and can be powered remotely via PoE network switch eliminating the need for a nearby power outlet. The RS232 port relays commands from the IPEXCB controller and operates in a pass through mode to control a third party device such as a TV display or HDMI switcher. The USB host port connection is for connecting USB host devices such as a computer that is USB 2.0 Full Speed compliant up to 12Mbps that can communicate with client side devices connected to the decoder. USB routing follows the video route by default however USB communication can be free routed via API.
- HDMI video and audio over a gigabit IP network using JPEG2000 encoding
- On ramps two channel stereo audio either from the embedded HDMI audio stream or the analog audio 3.5mm input onto a Dante audio network
- multicast video and Dante audio IP streams are integrated into one Ethernet cable simplyfing networked audio and video solution into one.
- Video signals up to 4K HDR (static) with HDCP 2.2 and 7.1 multichannel audio
- Analog audio input & output ports embed & de-embeds audio for local use or extension of embeded audio
- Supports PoE and can be powered remotely
- RS232 port relays commands from the IP controller and operates in a pass-through capacity
- IR in and out for 2 way IR control
- USB connection passes keyboard and mouse signals from decoder to encoder
- Up & Down scaling capability up to 4K
- Supports video walls up to 16×16 with bezel compensation
- Free 3rd party control drivers available for download
- Video Distribution, Digital Signage, Residential, Restaurant, Bar, Entertainment, Hospitality
- Large Scale HDMI distribution
- Video Wall
- 4K Distribution