KORG MONOTRON DELAY
Portable Analogue: That was the motto of the remarkable mini-size, battery-powered analog synthesizer that Korg called the monotron. Now, the powerful and fun of playing monotron are joined by two new brothers. Each is played with a ribbon controller keyboard (the classic Ribbon) with new features. The simple operation and ease of use of the monotron (5 controls and 1 switch) remains more relevant than ever, inviting hours of musical enjoyment and exploration.
- Spatial delay offering analog-style echoes
- New LFO with triangle or square wave selection
- Wide-range ribbon controller keyboard
- Original Analog Filter (VCF) taken from the classic MS-10 & MS-20
- Aux input lets you apply the filter to any audio source
- Built-in speaker and battery power to take your analog sound wherever you go
- Headphone output for private use
A good delay was an essential part of the classic analog synth sound. The delay was often generated with a tape-style echo stage until affordable digital delays were available. The monotron DELAY is an analog synthesizer optimized for sound effects. In addition to its analog oscillator, filters, and LFOs, it also provides a spatial delay that is indispensable for cosmic sounds and effects. The monotron DELAY even reproduces the pitch changes that occur when the delay time is varied, as if you were using an analog tape echo. This thick and warm delay will add authentic dimension to your analog sounds!