The opsix represents an expansive new reimagining of classic digital synthesis. Just as Korg did by redesigning the wave sequence in a more powerful, more musical, and more accessible way with wavestate, that’s also the focus of the opsix’s FM sound generation, which has resulted in another incredibly flexible and unique synthesizer.
The opsix is a “reinvented” six operator FM synthesizer. With its amazingly accessible operator mixer and flexible sound engine that goes far beyond traditional FM synthesis, this instrument fully expands the potential of digital synthesizers.
The opsix is an instrument for players of all generations, modern in every way, going back to basics to offer you a vision of the future. Whether you’re new to synthesizers, looking for a completely unique addition to your sound palette, or a purist of the original FM, opsix will meet all your expectations and more.
- 37 keys (velocity and release velocity sensitive)
- Sound Generation System:
- Altered FM Sound Generator
- Maximum Polyphony
- 32 voices (or a maximum of 24 voices, depending on settings)
- 6 Operators, 1 Filter, 3 EGs, 3 LFOs, 3 Effects, Step Sequencer, Arpeggiator
- 40 presets + user algorithm (unique for each program)
- 5 modes (FM, Ring Mod., Filter, Filter FM, Wave Folder)
- Oscillator Waveforms
- 21 Waveforms (Sine, Sine 12bit, Sine 8bit, Triangle, Saw, Saw HD, Square, Square HD, Additive Saw3, Additive Sqr3, Additive Tri3, Additive 12345, Additive 1 + 2, Additive 1 + 3, Additive 1+ 4, Additive 1 + 5, Additive 1 + 6, Additive 1 + 7, Additive 1 + 8, Noise S / H, Noise White)
- 11 types (LPF 12, LPF 24, LPF MS-20, LPF POLY6, HPF 12, HPF 24, HPF MS-20, BPF 6, BPF 12, BRF 6, BRF 12).