The HD-SDI Extender Kit (500700) from MuxLab allows HD-SDI to be transmitted up to 330 ft (100m) via Cat5e/6 cable in a point-to-point configuration. The HD-SDI Extender Kit supports transmission of up to 2.97/3.0 Gbps uncompressed, un-encrypted digital video (optionally including embedded Audio and/or Time Code) within television facilities and between professional video equipment.
Applications for this kit include – video production, broadcasting, camcorder, studio-to-studio, post-production, live events, medical imaging displays, mobile video, HD/SD routing, HD CCTV and medical imaging.
MuxLab MUX-500700 Features:
- Supports SDI-SMPTE 259M-C (270Mbps), HD-SDI-SMPTE292M (1.485, 1.485/1.001 Gbps), HD-SDI-SMPTE 424M/425M (2.97/3.0 Gbps)
- Up to 330 ft (100m) via Cat5e at all resolutions
- LED diagnostics; sync, signal detect
- Cast aluminium enclosure
- 2 yr warranty
MuxLab MUX-500700 Specifications:
- Environment: SDI single link: SD, HD & 3G.
- Devices: Camcorders, video processors, monitors, projectors, scan converters, CCTV cams/DVR and any equipment supporting HD-SDI single link.
- Standard supported: SMPTE 259M (270Mb/s), SMPTE 292M& SMPTE 424M.
- Speed: 270Mb/s, 1.485Gb/s & 2.97 Gb/s (automatic selection).
- Format tested.