Nord Drum 3P
The super compact new Nord Drum 3P combines stunning playability with unlimited sound design possibilities! New features include integrated multi-pad, Reverb and Delay effects, a simplified sound selection mode and new Sound Banks for quickly creating custom kits on the fly.
- 6-channel Modeling Percussion Synthesizer
- Integrated multipad, kick pad input and MIDI NEW
- Simplified user interface with easy sound selection NEW
- New preset ‘Drum Select’ library for kicks, snares, toms and more NEW
- Advanced sound engine with Resonant Synthesis, Subtractive synthesis and FM-synthesis
- Reverb and Delay Effects – adjustable amount for each pad NEW
- Drive, Sample-Rate reduction, Ring Modulation and EQ-effects for each pad
- MIDI in/out and full CC-control
- Stereo Output with improved output level
- Headphone Output with improved output level
The ultra compact new Nord Drum 3P features an integrated super responsive multipad and external kick input and weighs under 2 kg (4,1 lbs)!
The great sounding global Stereo Reverb and Delay effects lets you add a whole new dimension to your drum sounds and the effect amount is easily adjusted for each drum channel.
The new Drum Select feature lets you browse a wide selection of great sounding drums sounds, simply assigned to each pad individually. Easily replace toms, cymbals or kicks in seconds by selecting from our new preset library.
The new Drum Select banks feature 9 categories of great preset sounds that can be easily assigned to any of the six pads/channels – and is a great starting point in rehearsal situations when you need to find the right sounds in a matter of seconds.
The categories include Bass drums, Snare drums, Toms, Hi-hats, Cymbals, Percussion, Bells, Tuned Percussion and Effects.
The Tone Section is specialized for creating tonal and harmonically complex sound spectras and has four synthesis modes – Resonant synthesis, Subtractive Synthesis, Frequency Modulation and Ring Modulation synthesis.
The Resonant synthesis mode offers a wide range of complex spectras inspired by materials like drum heads, marimba, vibraphone, tines and cymbals. A unique feature includes the possibility to tune harmonic spectra.
The Subtractive Wave types include Sine, Saw, Square, Pulse waveforms and T-Bridge Oscillators and are brilliant for creating classic synth-type drum sounds and effects.
The FM Synthesis mode features 6 different FM algorithms where the Frequency parameter controls modulation amount and Spectra controls modulation frequency.
The Ring Modulation mode features 2 different types of Ring Modulation.