QSC Core 510i
The Q-SYS™ Core 510i processor is an audio, video and control processing system that leverages Intel™ CPUs and motherboards as well as a dedicated, Linux™ realtime operating system developed by QSC to provide class-leading capabilities for AV systems of any scale.
The Q-SYS Core 510i processor offers the most flexible audio I/O of any Core in the Q-SYS Ecosystem, perfect for applications that require a diversity of analog, digital and networked audio connectivity. It features eight onboard I/O card slots that can be populated with any combination of Q-SYS Type-II I/O card allowing diverse connectivity options.
- Q-SYS Ecosystem: Audio, video and control processing on a dedicated Linux™ realtime OS, built using standard computer hardware and IT industry networking protocols.
- Diverse I/O Options: Q-SYS Core processing in a flexible chassis featuring 8 onboard I/O card slots that can be populated with any combination of Q-SYS I/O cards , including bridge networks like Dante™, CobraNet™ or AVB™, for maximum flexibility.
- Q-SYS Core Mode: Provides an abundance of raw processing power for all audio, video and control processing requirements including integration with the new Q-SYS AV-to-USB Bridging solution and onboard acoustic echo cancellation (AEC) processing, allowing the ability to manage multiple small- to mid-sized conference spaces or a single large space.
- I/O Frame Mode: Offers the ability to integrate up to 128 x 128 audio channels in to the Q-SYS system for processing on a separate Q-SYS Core processor.
- External Device Control: Control and interface with external devices using TCP/IP, RS232 and GPIO.