|6 position “Euro” or “Phoenix” type, QSC DataPort (HD-15), QSC GPIO (DB-15).
QSC DataPort (HD-15), 8 position high current “Euro” or “Phoenix” type.
Control Extension Bus (DB-37), IEC type AC Inlet.
|Controls||Page assignment: 8-position DIP type toggle switch|
|Page/Alarm Inputs||Balanced 5 kO, 3 V rms|
|LED Indicators||Power (blue, 1 each).
NORMAL (green, 8 each, 1 per primary DP).
FAULT (red, 8 each, 1 per primary DP).
BACKUP ACTIVE (yellow, 6 each, 1 per backup DP)
|1200 W per channel|
|Power Requirements||100–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 12 W max.|
|0–40°C non condensing|
|Dimensions (H×W×D) mm||178 × 483 × 51 / 4RU|
|Dimensions (H×W×D) in||7 × 19 × 2 / 4RU|
|Weight (net)||3.5 kg / 7.8 lb|
|Weight (shipping)||5 kg / 10.8 lb|
- One DAB-801 unit can provide N+1 instantaneous two-channel switchover redundancy for as many as eight amplifier output channels
- Two DAB-801 units can be cascaded to provide two- or four-channel switchover redundancy for up to 16 amplifier output channels
- Automatic detection and switchover between inputs from primary and backup I/O Frames, in case of failure upstream
- Fault tolerant control and monitoring of each DAB-801 is available using simultaneous GPIO terminals connected to both primary and backup I/O Frames
- Two additional non-networked analog “high line” level inputs provide emergency evacuation signal which can override all other input signals
- QSC DataPort connectors and high-current terminal blocks for easy and reliable installation
- Q-SYS technical support is available 24/7 worldwide