The Q-SYS QIO Series network audio I/O expanders extend your Q-SYS system’s capabilities and enable streamlined interoperability with non-networked audio devices. By separating local I/O from processing hardware, the QIO Series offer modular and easily scalable network I/O to support your desired topology. There are three models that offer mic/line connectivity to integrate consumer or professional audio devices into your Q-SYS system.
Features & Benefits
- Native network audio I/O solution for Q-SYS
- QIO-ML4: Four (4) mic/line inputs
- QIO-L4o: Four (4) line outputs
- QIO-ML2x2: Two (2) mic/line inputs and two (2) line outputs
- Professional, high performance mic/line level inputs (with +48 VDC phantom power) and/or line outputs
- Microphone detection on inputs to enable monitoring, usage statistics and failure notifications
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) capable or daisy-chain up to four QIO expanders on a single network run (with local daisy-chained DC power
- Simple drag-and-drop integration and comprehensive management via Q-SYS Designer Software and Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager
- Surface- or rack-mountable (1RU, quarter width)
- Includes surface mounting hardware
- Professional mic/line connectivity where you need it: QIO Series network audio I/O expanders allows you to provide your Q-SYS system with greater flexibility to deploy mic/line audio connectivity where it’s most convenient. The network audio I/O expanders feature professional mic/line level inputs with +48 VDC phantom power and/ or line outputs to ensure high-performance and compatibility, along with microphone detection on inputs to enable monitoring, usage statistics and failure notifications. Additionally, each of the three models features a compact form factor that can be rack- or surface-mounted.
- Expanded I/O customization: QIO Series is intended to present a simpler way to add network I/O connectivity to Q-SYS systems, decoupling the physical location of the I/O from processing hardware to support distributed or centralized processing architectures. Additionally, QIO Series lets you customize your I/O configuration, and compliments the strengths of newer Q-SYS Core models that were designed with fewer onboard I/O options (Core Nano, Core 8 Flex, or NV-32-H (Core Capable)).
- Simplicity & scalability: Daisy-chain up to four of the QIO Series devices on a single network run (with local daisy-chained DC power) to consume fewer network ports, avoid rack clutter, and allow for quicker future expansion without pulling additional network cables. Alternatively, QIO Series are also PoE-capable, providing simple single cable connectivity (when devices aren’t daisy-chained).
- Designed for Q-SYS: The QIO Series deliver native network I/O customization to Q-SYS, a cloud-manageable audio, video and control platform, built to deliver scalable, flexible AV solutions into the future. Learn more about Q-SYS.