With IP57 dust and waterproof rating, DL4 gives protection against sweat, moisture, and dirt, giving the microphone a longer expected lifespan. The 5mm omnidirectional capsule is positioned at the end of a 1.67m cable and provides a frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz. The microphone is provided with a presence cap that, when fitted tailors the frequency response for speech application by reducing frequencies higher than 10kHz and increasing frequencies between 4kHz and 10kHz by around 3dB. The 1.6mm Shure Plex cable, which offers ‘virtually zero memory effect’, doesn’t kink, and is fully paintable, has a dual redundant ground which also doubles as a secondary shield.
Included accessories: Single tie clip, presence cap, snap-fit windscreen, foam windscreen, sticky mount, case.
Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz. Sensitivity: -42.5dBV, 1kHz. Signal to noise: 63dB. Maximum SPL: 132dB, 1kHz. Dynamic range: 101dB, typical. Cable diameter: 1.6mm. Cable length: 1.67m. Weight: 15g.
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- IP57 – dustproof and waterproof
- 5 mm omnidirectional miniature design for discrete placement and improved gain before feedback
- Neutral, full sound quality for film, radio, speech, theatre and performance applications
- Advanced 1.6 mm Shure Plex Cable: Immune to memory effect and kinks
- Can be painted over completely with typical theater paints, pens and polishes
- Presence Cap included for a custom frequency response for additional clarity and presence of the voice (3-4 dB boost at 10 kHz)
- Capsule: MEMS
- Frequency range: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -42.5 dBV (7.5 mV RMS) at 1 kHz
- Inherent noise: 31 dB SPL-A
- Signal to noise ratio: 63 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level: 132.0 dB SPL