The SLX-D ® Digital Wireless System delivers clear 24-bit digital audio with exceptional RF performance, plus recharging options and easy setup, in a variety of highly versatile configurations.
Featuring industry leading design and digital wireless technology, SLXD4 receivers can be connected via Ethernet to manage configuration, group scans, and firmware updates.
The SLXD4 receiver is the ideal choice for reliable presentations, from classrooms to live entertainment. SLX-D ® Digital Wireless offers transparent 24-bit digital audio and robust RF performance with easy installation and charging options in a set of configurations
- Rooms for events.
- Conference rooms.
The SLXD4 receivers are compatible with Wireless Workbench ® software and the ShurePlus ™ Channels mobile app , which monitors important data and controls systems in real time.
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
- 120 dB dynamic range
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- 44 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Up to 8 hours from 2 AA batteries or optional Shure SB903 rechargeable battery
- Interchangeable microphone capsules
- Rugged metal construction