The GLXD24/Beta58 Handheld Wireless System from Shure includes a GLXD4 wireless receiver and a GLXD2 handheld transmitter with a Beta 58A microphone element. The system operates on the 2.4GHz ISM band in the Z2 frequency band between 2400 and 2483.5MHz.
Glxd24 / B58 The GLXD / B58 Handheld Wireless System is part of the Glx-D Family of Wireless Systems. The Revolutionary Shure Glx-D Digital Wireless Systems Combine Advanced Automatic Frequency Linkfreq Technology With The Best Intelligent Recharge Of Your Ion Battery
- The GLXD24 / B58 handheld wireless system is part of the GLX-D family of wireless systems
- The Revolutionary Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems combine advanced Automatic Frequency LINKFREQ technology with the best intelligent recharging of your lithium ion battery
- Includes GLXD4 receiver, GLX2 / BETA58 handheld transmitter, microphone clip, power supply, rechargeable battery, USB cable, carrying case, and user guide
Both the GLXD2 transmitter and the GLXD4 receiver feature Shure’s LINKFREQ automatic frequency management that allows them to scan for the clearest frequency available and automatically link to each other without any setup required from you besides turning both units on. With their continuous interference monitoring, both the transmitter and receiver automatically switch to the clearest frequencies available to avoid interference and dropouts.
The GLXD2 includes a rechargeable battery pack that provides up to 16 hours of operation on a full charge. It can be charged right in the GLXD4 receiver thanks to its integrated transmitter battery charging station. The system has a 200′ range of operation and can be used with 7 other GLX-D systems simultaneously.
- 1 – SB902 LITHIUM-ION RECHARGEABLE BATTERY
- 1 – PS24 power supply
- 1 – 95D16526 Carrying case
- 1 – 31B1856 Thread Adapter
- 1 – 95A21651 USB cable