Microflex modular gooseneck microphones offer incomparable style, flexibility and performance for conference rooms and similar applications. Offering desktop or mounting bases, cable options or wireless networks, and even interchangeable cartridges, it’s easy to get the perfect fit for your conference installation. Fully compatible with SLX wireless systems when used with the MX890 wireless desktop dock.
- Gooseneck Length: 10 ”
- Elegant and discreet design.
- Wide dynamic range and uniform frequency response.
- RF CommShield ™ filtering technology.
- Status indicator: bi-color LED on the bottom of the gooseneck or red light ring on the top.
- Capsule Options: None, Cardioid, Supercardioid.
- Preview options:
- MX400DP Desktop base for MX405 and MX410 models
- MX890 Wireless Desktop Base for MX405 and MX410 models
- MX400SMP Surface mount pre -mount for MX405 and MX410 models
- MXW8 Wireless Desktop Base for MX405, MX410, and MX415
- ULXD8 Wireless Desktop Cradle for MX405, MX410, and MX415
The surface mount version of the MX410 is a gooseneck microphone with a bi-color LED that shows status. It has a 25.4 cm gooseneck and is ideal for boardrooms and other places where aesthetics are important.
(38.1 cm) in lengths Cardioid and supercardioid polar patterns Bi-color status indicator or single color light ring Programmable mute switch (desktop models only) Logic input / output for remote and mute LED control Wired desktop or wireless surface mount options and CommShield® technology for enhanced RF filtering Mounting options: MX400DP: Desktop base for MX405, MX410, MX415 and models MX890: Wireless desktop dock for MX405, MX410, MX415 and models