MXWNCS4 allows handheld, bodypack and boundary transmitters to charge in one port each, and gooseneck transmitters to charge in two ports each.
- Charge Status Indicators – The unit’s 5-segment LEDs show charge status individually for each attached transmitter microphone.
- Remote control of charge status: the Ethernet connection to the system allows remote monitoring of the battery charge status, indicated in hours and minutes, through Microflex wireless control software or battery control systems. third parties.
- Easy Link Transmitters – Allows you to assign coupled wireless microphones to the channels of an access point transceiver using the “link” button.
- Quick Charge – Transmitters are 50% charged in one hour and fully charged in two hours.
- Overcharge Protection – A recharging circuit with smart technology prevents battery damage and extends life cycles.
The MXWNCS4 is designed to complement the aesthetics of conference rooms by allowing Microflex® Wireless Systems components to charge without the clutter of cables. The MXWNCS4 allows handheld, bodypack, and boundary transmitters to be charged at one port each
4-port networked charging station charges handheld, bodypack, and boundary transmitters and gooseneck bases. Features include charge status indicators, charge status monitoring, easy transmitter linking, and overcharge protection for battery damage.
- Versatile microphone docking: Each station accepts all Microflex Wireless transmitters
- Charge status indicators: 5-segment LED’s on the unit display charge status individually for every docked microphone
- Remote charge status monitoring: Ethernet connection to the system enables remote monitoring of battery charge status in hours and minutes via the control software or third party control systems
- Easy transmitter linking: Assign docked wireless microphones to channels on an Access Point Transceiver by simply pressing “link”
- Rapid charge times: Reaches 50% charge in one hour and fully charges transmitters in two hours
- Overcharge protection: Smart recharging circuitry safeguards against battery damage and extends life cycles